Göteryd churchAddress: Göterydsvägen 10, 34397 Älmhult Show map
Address: Göterydsvägen 10, 34397 Älmhult
The Göteryd church was built in 1856-58 and has an altar-piece painted by David Ralson (1954). During the restoration in 1953-54 a chapel was built behind the wall near the church’s head altar, and the Medieval baptismal font and other old objects were moved here from the old church. The inside of the church was restored in 1992.